Welcome to the Smith Middle School Yellow Jackets Boy's Athletic Home Page
Physicals for Cleburne ISD
Date: Thursday May 10, 2018
Time: Check in will be from 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM (Doctors will be here from 4:00 PM to 8:00PM)
Who: All students who are interested in athletics for the 2018/2019 school year
ALL STUDENTS WHO ARE IN THE DOOR BY 6:30 PM WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE A PHYSICAL.
Flow will be as follows:
- Enter in through the main entrance of the school
- Go into the Library to fill out Arbiter Athlete information if it has not been completed yet.
- Go out the other side of the library and up the ramp to pay for the physical and receive a receipt and a number.
- Sit in the cafeteria and wait for your number to be called.
- After your number is called you will go into the auxiliary gym and get height, weight, vision, and blood pressure/pulse.
- Then you will go through the foyer of the gym into the main gym where doctors will have tables set up to see students, go to the table that you are instructed to go to by the coach.
- Upon completion exit the gym out the side door that you are pointed to and you will be able to upload your physical to the online system either using your phone or one of the iPads that will be available for you.